Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Happy Blogiversary

Happy birthday to my blog!

I can't believe I've already been posting here for a year. I was looking back on some of my old posts and I don't think I really knew what I was going to make of this stuff when I started. Not that I do now, but I had some grand ideas when I started. Thanks for reading - I'm having fun figuring it out as I go along.

I put up some new pictures here. They are from January and February, which were particularly fun months this year. Plus, there are some pictures from the aquarium..with the TUNNELS!! and FISHES!! and even some JELLYFISH!!!

I am also eagerly awaiting Kari updating her pictures and will post a link to them when they are up. On Sunday a few of us got together and made delicious liquors. Well, we didn't actually make the liquor, but we infused it with many wonderful things like grapefruit, lemons, mint, blueberries... not all at once though. That would be kinda gross. In any case, Kari got some AH-MAZING pictures of our work and I can't wait to see them...or share them for that matter. Next step in the infusing deliciousness (after the infusing part that is) is to sample our goods and see what needs simple sugar added and what needs more time infusing. And come up with a name...we need a name for our cellar.

No comments: