Wednesday, June 18, 2008

grown up

Mama! Look!

Yes Baby?

It's Daddy's work. When I am grown up I will go to work there too. I will do lots of things when I am grown up, like touch things?

umm, excuse me, what? what things are you going to touch bud?

When I am grown up I will touch Scissors! And Cars! and umm...stuff onna umm...counter...and oh! The grill, Mama I will touch the grill.

That sounds like a good plan bud.

Oh HEY MAMA! When I am grown up I will reach. I will reach SOOOO high so I can touch the sky.

I know you will baby, I know you will.

3 comments:

kari said...

that makes my heart all gooey. Plus: I will touch the grill! His daddy must be so proud!

Anonymous said...

Dang its like he turned in to an adult overnight. Sigh.

Kimberly said...

How old is he!? And I love his aspirations... to touch scissors!

miss you and love you all.