Friday, May 11, 2007

Future Streaker

So last night I was sitting out on the porch with the girls, doing our typical Thursday night thing (more on that in another post, promise!). Will had had some difficulty going down to bed in that he would rather live outside and play with balls and KICK! than eat or sleep. So his little voice kept coming over then monitor "Mama, need water!" or "Mama, Buzz needs new Diaper!". Things were quiet for a while and then there was this "MAMA! ASDIUYOAUISD" I looked at Kari and told her I had no idea what he was talking about but it didn't sound urgent and it was already an hour past his bedtime.

About 5 minutes later, again, "MAMA! ITOKJSCLOTHOF!!"
Still didn't sound urgent, just informative. Still no idea what he was actually saying.

Another 5 minutes passes and "MAMA! I took ALL my Clothes off!!"

huh?

I go in and sure enough, there is my little man stripped of all his clothes and half of his diaper off. He looks up at me from his bed, biggest smile you can imagine. SO proud of himself.

"Hey Mama, I took ALL my clothes off. Fun!"

You know, if he's got that concept down now, he is going to be a lot of fun at a kegger some day.

1 comment:

Peter said...

I want to party with that kid...in 20 years