Friday, July 13, 2007

Feelin' hot hot hot

It's been hot here for the last week and a half. For some reason the heat makes it so I stop acting like a functioning member of my household and society. Pick up my dishes? WAY too hot. Fold clothes? Ugh, it's hot, I don't wanna. Hang out? I don't know, it's kind of hot. Sleep? Ehhh, it's toooo hot. Apparently it also makes me very whiney. So, other than whining about my lame Oregon heat (which I understand has nothing on say Phoenix heat - but they all have air conditioning!) I have nothing.

Except some pictures from the 4th, which I didn't even take. But they are great pictures and we had a really fantastic time. Will made a new friend in a little boy named Brandon and wasn't at all freaked out by the few fireworks that he saw. It was hot, but as always, such wonderful company. Check 'em out - Kari's 4th Pictures

No comments: