Wednesday, July 25, 2007

More pictures!

Yay new pictures here. I've been putting up lots of pictures lately - these are some miscellaneous shots from May and June. It was fun, going through these and getting them put up I realized that we have gotten a chance to spend a lot of time with Dan's family the last couple of months. Which is good - my niece and nephew are pretty kick ass kids.

I will probably be posting another group of pictures soon, My parents were just here and I borrowed my Mom's new camera and went a little crazy. I have camera envy. Lots of it.

This next month is kind of crazy busy for our household, I think we have something planned for the next 5 weekends straight. Every summer I start out saying that I am not going to over schedule and come mid-July every summer I start trying to figure out how I managed to plan so much in a short amount of time. Dude, I even had to make a freakin' "family calendar" to keep track of everything. A family calendar! Keeping track of things like that (outside of work) has never really been my thing and now I talk to people, out loud, about how awesome having a 'family calendar' can be for your sanity. Seriously.

Anyway, check out the pictures, more to come soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know you rank at least a little when you make it on the family calendar with exclamation points!!!