Saturday, August 04, 2007

My former home

I have been devouring news out of the Twin Cities this week. After making sure that family and Aggie were accounted for I really should have been able to just read the occasional story, but for some reason I keep combing the stories for more coverage, more news, more details. It's like I can't quite wrap my head around the fact that I didn't know someone who was affected and I keep looking for that detail as to who it is. I also can't seem to stop thinking about what it must have been like to be on/under/around the bridge at the time of it's collapse, and so many of my thoughts have been going out to the people who were so tragically touched by this horrible event.
The people I love are ok, I feel so lucky for this.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks to all who checked in on me. I was pretty surprised at all the concern. I think roadguy our local transportation blogger said it best this morning. www.startribune.com/blogs/roadguy
I will keep eveyone posted if anything new develops. Things have been very interesting at my office. Much love. Aggie