Monday, November 05, 2007

Backlog

Oh my lord I have been behind with the picture stuff. I was looking at my Flickr account today and realized I hadn’t uploaded pictures since basically June. Now, we take a lot of pictures in this household so June to November meant that there were a lot of pictures sitting on my camera waiting to be uploaded onto my computer and tinkered with.

So, I dug in and wow, yeah there were a lot of pictures. Luckily (I suppose) since my old camera sucked at focusing the majority of them didn’t turn out, so I didn’t have TOO many that could even be remotely fixed with my limited knowledge of photoshop. But once I started looking at the pictures that came from the new camera? There are almost too many to choose from. I think I got so used to taking 20-30 pictures hoping that 1-2 would turn out that with the new camera I now have 20-30 pictures of almost exactly the same thing that are all good. In any case, that got overwhelming so I've only put up pictures from July and August so far.

Here they are: July/August Flickr

And here are a couple of my favorites – they are (shockingly) out of focus, but I don’t care terribly. I like them anyway.


Mowhawk Boy

Will sleepy morning

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your arty pictures are AWESOME!