Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Camera Envy - Photoblog 7.29

So, I meant to write in between these two posts...but clearly that didn't happen. We've been busy over here in our household. Summer evening and weekends fill so quickly with friends and family - I hate to loose track of any of it but can't seem to find the time to write it all down. I find I've been throwing things on the Family Calendar after the fact so that I'll have some kind of record of what all we did this summer.

This week's photoblog has to do with Camera Envy. Kari lent me her wonderful SLR camera for a week and I got to play with it. It takes the prettiest pictures. I had SO many good ones, it was hard to pare down. I didn't get a ton of Will though. It's much easier to force Henry into doing a photo shoot than it is the ever-moving object that is Will. I did however get a couple fantastic pictures where Will told me he would pose for me. Below is one of the best.

Pose3

Also, Henry is doing things like blowing raspberries, babbling and trying to stay sitting up. I find myself stopping what I am doing and hopping on the floor to play with him many times a day. He is just so interactive now, it's a fun stage. I can't believe how fast it is going this time though! He is going to start solid foods in 2 1/2 weeks - that is crazy talk.

As always, you can see the entire set here: Photoblog 7.29

Heads Up

Not Sleeping1

2 comments:

Rachel Elizabeth said...

Both boy are adorable!

Anonymous said...

The cuteness makes me hurt. When did Will get sooooooo tall?