Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Photoshoots and a Party - Photoblog 8.25

So, this set of pictures is not so big. It spans pretty much the last couple weeks of June through the first couple of July. In looking at them, I couldn't figure out why there were so few - we were pretty busy during that period. But my parents had just left after an awesome 2 1/2 week trip (next weeks photos!) and I think I was tired of taking pictures.

When Henry and I are home together during the day, I mostly work while he hangs out in a sling or naps on his chair. This time period was when we first discovered he would sleep in the big yellow chair, so there are a lot of pictures of that. He still wasn't sitting up so there are also a lot of him during our breaks, on the boppy. Poor kid is going to hate the sight of those sherbet colored stripes when he gets older. Here is one of my favorites from our at-home-alone photoshoots:
Stripy Pillow3

There was also the 4th of July - a spectacular even hosted by our dear friends Sarah and Dave. They know how to throw a party. It was interesting - there were SO many more children than there were last year this time. Last year there were 3, this year there were 10 with 8 of them being under 15 months. That is a lot of kids - added to the chaos and the fun:
Tackle

We also took several trips to the zoo. We really have a wonderful zoo here - here is my favorite of the entire month and as always you can view the rest here: Photoblog 8.5
into the blue

No comments: