Saturday, January 10, 2009

picture post

Here are a couple more from the new camera. It helps that I have cute subjects.



Also, had a "Parent of the Year" moment earlier this week. So, we have been stuck inside a lot for the last 4 weeks, and at times it had made us all a little stir crazy. In order to lighten the mood sometimes, when the boys are driving me insane, I have taken to threatening them that I am going to sell them all to a farm. This is usually met with a good deal of laughter and some animal noises. Will even seemed to get into it by threatening to sell Dan to a farm one when he was napping and Will wanted him to wake up and play.

It appears, however, that I was wrong my thinking. Yesterday Will told Dan on the car ride home that he would not like us to tease him about the farm anymore. It makes him nervous.
So, that made me feel awesome. Maybe it would go over better if I threatened to sell him into the Jedi order?

No comments: