Sunday, March 12, 2006

Test Run

So, with Dan out of town for the first of the two trips this spring I thought it best to get this started. This is mainly going to be a place for Dan to see what is going on here and for me to hear about what is going on with him while he is in training...but we'll probably give the link to some of our family and friends who are not lucky enough to live with us in p-town to keep them updated as well.

Dan gets back from San Fran tonight where he has been visiting a good friend from college. While I am admittedly envious of their quarterly visits, I love that he has such good friends and that he gets a chance to spend time with them in such a cool way. He takes really good care of us here and works so hard at his job that I think it's good that he gets some time away to just be.

But man, do I miss him when he is gone...and not just because it means I have to do all the dishes.

No comments: