Thursday, April 13, 2006

Business side of things

Will had his 18 month appointment yesterday. Yes, I realize that is almost a month overdue, but it's me. What do you expect.

According to Dr. Fabulous, Will is doing great. He told me Will was on his list of potential trouble makers health wise this winter given his RSV last year and lingering chest stuff, but was pleased to remind me that the last time we were for a sick child visit was in December. This made me want to jump across the room and strangle him, as I am sure he just condemned Will to an upcoming horrible illness, but since he IS Dr. Fabulous and Will seems to love him, I restrained.

So, here are the stats.
Weight: 26 1/2 lbs (65th percentile)
Height: 36 Inches (90th percentile)
Verbal skills - very good
Small Motor - right on track
Large motor - very good.

I have no idea where we seems to get that height from, but his Grandpa Jay is pretty tall. Also, Dr. F told me I need to get a potty for him...seriously?

p.s. I know it seems like I am ignoring the requests for more pictures, but I lost the USB cable to my camera. I'm getting a new one this weekend, so look for pictures galore next week!

No comments: