Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Photoshop fun

So, I used to take a lot of pictures. I mean I still take a lot of pictures of the Little Man, but I used to take pictures of other things as well. I had this beautiful camera that I bought with my high school graduation money and it was stolen out of my car after college. I know, who leaves something like that in a car? What I can I say, I was probably drunk. In any case, I used to love taking pictures and have been talking about doing it more. So, I am going to take a class in Photoshop elements and start playing around again. This is one of my first attempts at self learning though. I found the steps to do this on dooce. I believe it's known across the blogging world as "The Dooce Effect". I think it's pretty cool.

Before:


After:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice effect!