Friday, July 07, 2006

Because I am Lazy

This is one of the most fanstastically wonderful things I have read in a long time. I just know that Will is totally going to pull the same kind of swearing thing in 7 months and I have no idea how Dan and I are going to hold our shit together when he does. Seriously.

This is a family trip to the park...actual pictures of the three of us together.

These are pictures from the Selden annual BBQ on the 4th. I am seriously reconsidering my friendship with Kari for posting a couple of really bad pictures...but then again, she did take the wonderful ones above from the park so I guess I will forgive her.

We get to watch Little Will tomorrow night. I can't wait to play with a little baby again. They are just so...non-mobile. I will try and get some good pics of the boys together.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, but I also took pictures like this:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/karijean/183909184/in/set-72157594190435265/

--k