Saturday, July 29, 2006

New Pictures

I put up some new pictures here.

Last weekend we tried to escape the heat and hopped into the car and went out to the Coast. It was a wonderful trip! The whole family was there and it was just really easy. We went up Saturday morning and came back late Sunday night and it was just the perfect amount of time to be away. Enough that you really feel like you got a break, but not so much that you have trouble getting back into the swing of things. It was 94 degrees inside our house when we got back at 11:30 at night. I can't even imagine how awful it was during the when the temps were in the 100's.

Will did great. We talked about going the whole way to school on Friday and near the end of our car ride he had learned the word beach. Except as you can imagine he had a little problem with the pronunciation. So instead it sounded like "Bitch!" So here we are driving to school at he is in the back seat just repeating "Bitch! Bitch! Bitch!" with increasing levels of intensity because he is so excited about the idea of going to the beach. I decided I should warn his teachers at school that I had not, in fact, taught him to swear at them on our way to school that morning. Although, maybe I shouldn't have - it would have been great to see if they would have said anything to us if I hadn't.

No comments: