Thursday, June 28, 2007

Company

There are the kind of guests that make you want to lock them in the house to prevent them from leaving and returning home...you know, the kind that every time they come visit you practically leave real estate listings and job postings on their bed because you want them to move closer to you so badly? The kind that you don't want to share with anyone else for at least 24 hours after their arrival.

And then there are the kind of guests that make 3 days feel like 3 years they've been there for so long. You know, they kind of guests to drink your last beer and leave dirty underwear on your bathroom floor.

The company we had this last weekend was very clearly one of these two kinds of guests...I think I'll let the pictures tell you which one:


So, there were lots of stony silences and no one smiled:

Aggie Laughs/


Kari Laughs


Em and Aggie1



She didn't get along with any of my friends and when we went out everyone had to sit at different tables because it was so awkward:

Senior angel


Aggie and Kari


Everybody



And clearly we were miserable. Miserable I tell you!:

Em and Aggie



I mean honestly, what does one do with company like that?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE YOU Emily!!! I promise to move to Portland as soon as I can. I love Kari, Becca and Sara too.