Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Hey! Look who was pregnant! - Photoblog 8.26

Not Me!

I think I may only have one picture of myself when I was pregnant with Henry. But I don't think I have many of my pregnancy with Will either...so it's not a second child thing...ANYway.

Kari, that's who was pregnant! In between taking lots of pictures of my own newborn son I got to participate in a couple of baby oriented events with Kari, who was due about 9 weeks after Henry was born. Since clearly I was in a picture taking mood those days, I had a lot of pictures of Kari from those two said events. A Baby shower:

Happy

And an impromptu "My nails should look pretty in the Hospital" trip to the Spa:

Prepping

I know that Kari was somewhat uncomfortable at this point in the pregnancy (I think at this point she was more pregnant that I have ever been since both my boys arrived 5 or so weeks early) but I love these pictures because she is so happy. Every pregnancy is special, but this was a very hard fought/hard earned/hard won (whatever the phrase is) pregnancy. So it was fun for me to be a friend who got to be there with her.

And fun to see what she got to bring home 4 months ago (rest are here:Photoblog 8.26)


Check it out

No comments: