Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Where I stand.

Last night I was getting Will ready for bed and we had been talking about all the cool things we had done in Arizona a couple of weeks ago when we were there. He likes to look at pictures from this trip almost every night and asks me if I "member" things that we did. So we had been talking about Arizona and he took it from there:

Will: bye-bye nana! bye-bye papa! bye-bye baby madison! bye-bye ryan! bye-bye big pool, ooh! and little car!
(looks at me)
Bye-bye mama.
Me: Bye-bye Mama? I'm not going anywhere. Where do you want me to go?
Will: Yes, mama go. Go to great-grandmas. go Arizona. on a plane.
Me: You want me to get on a plane and go to Arizona right now?
Will: yeah. now. mama go.
Me: But Will, who will take care of you?
Will: Kari.

Apparently he was more excited about Kari coming over last night than I thought.

No comments: