Thursday, April 26, 2007

Pictures and stuff

I finished up a batch of new pictures from the last couple of months. Over this time Will and I had more opportunities than usual to have time where there was just the two of us. A day off here, a weekend where Dan was traveling there. I know this sounds kind of weird, but I feel like we've really gotten really close over that time. I mean, before he was VERY Daddy centric and now it's a little more even. It's really fun getting to know this little person...because at this age he changes so much all the time that's really what I feel like I am doing. More and more of his personality comes out every day, and he is talking so much and boy does he have a lot to say! In any case, here are a couple of my favorites from the recent batch (you can see the rest on Flickr):

Morning

Mom and Will3

Will3

Will and I also did a lot of fun adventuring with Kari over the last couple of months - she is such a great support to me when Dan is traveling. She makes up the funniest games with Will and he loves her beyond reason. So check out this picture of Kari showing of her new hair which I think is awesome and totally wish I could pull off.

Kari Pretty

No comments: